200 Flares 200 Flares ×
Cinnamon Wheat Bread
Write a review
- 1 Packet Yeast
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- First you start with 1 package of yeast. You mix this with 1/2 cup hot water and 1 TBSP of Sugar and let it sit for about 15 minutes or until it has grown and looks similar to this consistency.
- You then mix 1 cup flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 cup white whole wheat flour, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice.
- You then will mix it all together until it feels like a dough. Almost like a playdough consistency.
- You will then want to knead it out until it is smooth and form it into a ball shape. You will let this rise until it is double its size. This was a dense bread because we didn't let it rise as long as we should have.
- Once it has risen you will want to put it in your bread pan. Because ours didn't rise as much as we wanted we decided to let it rise in the pan overnight. We usually just cover our bread with a plastic grocery sack while it is rising.
- Once it has risen enough you will bake it for 20-30 minutes on 375 degrees F. You want it to have a nice brown look but not burnt.
Craft Dictator http://craftdictator.com/