I love sweets and one of my favorite sweets are Cornflake Haystack Cookies. These are a super simple recipe and they are perfect for any event. Since, Easter is right around the corner I thought I would make my haystacks into little nest and add chocolate Easter Eggs to the top. These are a dessert that your whole family will love!
- 1 (11 oz) bag of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups cornflakes
- Melt the butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a pan on low until they are smooth
- Pour melted mix over the cornflakes in a bowl and mix
- Spoon out onto parchement paper
- Let cool for about an hour or until they have set.
First I melted together the butterscotch chips and peanut butter until it was smooth.
While that was melting I measured out the cornflakes in a bowl.
I then poured the mix over the cornflakes and mixed them together until all the cornflakes were covered.
Cornflake Haystack Cookies are a delicious and easy recipe that are perfect for any party or event. The little nest with eggs are perfect for an Easter Party or Family get together! Everyone in your family will love them and you won’t believe how little time you need to make them! It doesn’t get easier than this!